Thursday, November 3, 2011

My NFL Picks Week 9

Atlanta at Indianapolis
My Pick: Atlanta

New York Jets at Buffalo
My Pick: Buffalo
The Jets are coming off their bye week, which proved fatal for the Patriots last week. The Jets, under head coach Rex Ryan are 0-2 after the bye weeks. Look for the defense to have some sloppy tackles and Sanchez to not be on point. Buffalo picked off New England 4 times over their win to take over the lead of the AFC East and need to confuse Sanchez to pull off a victory on Sunday. New York can grab part of the lead in the AFC East with a win and another Patriots loss. Buffalo will keep the lead with a win

Cleveland at Houston
My Pick: Houston

Seattle at Dallas
My Pick: Dallas

Miami at Kansas City
My Pick: Kansas City

Tampa Bay at New Orleans
My Pick: New Orleans
The Saints made the C'Mon man segment for the first time this year after a bad loss to the Rams. They look to redeem themselves from the lost last week and the lost to Tampa Bay earlier this year. Brees Threw 1 touchdown and 3 interceptions in the loss in week 5. Look for Brees and the Saints to rebound this week and keep their number 1 spot in the NFC South.

San Francisco at Washington
My Pick: San Francisco

Cincinnati at Tennessee
My Pick: Cincinnati

Denver at Oakland
My Pick: Oakland

Green Bay at San Diego
My Pick: Green Bay

St. Louis at Arizona
My Pick: Arizona

New York Giants at New Englans
My Pick: New England

Baltimore at Pittsburgh
My Pick: Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh suffered an embarrassing loss to the Ravens in a week one blowout 35-7. The Steelers turned the ball over seven times and looked very sloppy. Since then the Steelers have gone 6-1 and had a huge win over the Patriots last week to take over the number one slot in the AFC. Look for the Steelers to avenge their week one loss and take full control of their division and the entire AFC. For ESPN's preview of the game click here

Chicago at Philadelphia
My Pick: Philadelphia

No comments:

Post a Comment