Thursday, November 10, 2011

My NFL Picks Week 10

Oakland at San Diego
My Pick: San Diego
The AFC West is a complete mess right now. No team is constant right now and there has been quarterback changes on two out of the four teams. Right now three teams are tied at first place. Both of these teams and Kansas City are at 4-4. None of these teams are constant right now, Kansas City has the advantage because of head-to-head win percentage. San Diego is on a 3-game loosing streak and needs to rebound to keep in the division. Oakland is still looking for Carson Palmer to be the trade they were looking for. In his first two games as a Raider he has 3 touchdowns and 6 interceptions. Look for Philip Rivers to out play Palmer in San Diego.

New Orleans at Atlanta
My Pick: New Orleans

Buffalo at Dallas
My Pick: Buffalo

Pittsburgh at Cincinnati
My Pick: Pittsburgh

St. Louis at Cleveland
My Pick: Cleveland

Denver at Kansas City
My Pick: Denver

Tennessee at Carolina
My Pick: Carolina

Jacksonville at Indianapolis
My Pick Indianapolis
Look for Indianapolis to get there first win of there season. Last week the other winless team in the league, Miami, got their first win. Jacksonville's only two wins came from Tennessee in week 1 and they snuck away with a win on Monday Night Football against Baltimore. Indianapolis lost three games by less than 5 points and  play at home against a bad Jacksonville team.

Washington at Miami
My Pick: Miami

Arizona at Philadelphia
My Pick: Philadelphia

Houston at Tampa Bay
My Pick: Houston

Baltimore at Seattle
My Pick: Baltimore

Detroit at Chicago
My Pick: Chicago

New York Giants at San Francisco
My Pick: San Francisco

New England at New York Jets
My Pick: New England
New England has not lost two games since December of 2002. Two weeks ago they lost to the Steelers and last week they lost a close one to the Giants. The last time they lost 3 in a row was early in the 2002 season. Look for New England to rebound against the Jets. Both teams and Buffalo are at 5-3 and New England can pull away in the division with a win on Sunday Night Football.

Minnesota at Green Bay
My Pick: Green Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment