Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My NFL Picks Week 11

New York Jets at Denver
My Pick:


This a game the Jets must win. On the other side of the ball Tim Tebow has brought a new perspective to quarterbacks around the league. A guy who is 3-1 as a starter this season has found unconventional ways to win. If the Jets want to stay alive in the AFC East they must win this game because they do not have any easy schedule ahead of them. Denver's defense has not been good but it all depends on the play of Sanchez

Buffalo at Miami
My Pick:



Cincinnati at Baltimore
My Pick:


Baltimore suffered an embarrassing lost to the 206 Seahawks last week to knock them out of first place in the AFC North and the whole conference. Andy Dalton has played great for the Bengals, looks for Dalton to have a good game against the Ravens and find a way to win.

Jacksonville at Cleveland
My Pick:







Dallas at Washington
My Pick:








Carolina at Detroit
My Pick:



Tampa Bay at Green Bay
My Pick:



Oakland at Minnesota
My Pick:



Seattle at St. Louis
My Pick:



Arizona at San Francisco
My Pick:



Tennessee at Atlanta
My Pick:



San Diego at Chicago
My Pick:

The Bears embarrassed the Lions last week in a land slide victory. San Diego, a team normally close to perfect in November and December since 2007 has lost both November games they have played. Look for Chicago's defense to play well against the Chargers and improve to 7-3. This bears team who is in the same division as the undefeated Packers needs to win every game it can to stay alive in the playoffs.

Philadelphia at New York Giants
My Pick:







Kansas City at New England
My Pick:



To compare to mine or check out a list of ESPN's experts picks click here

No comments:

Post a Comment